With 3 days of 50 case studies, plus 9 deep-dive workshops spanning R&D, clinical development, manufacturing and commercialisation, the CAR-TCR Summit Europe is bigger and more technical than ever!
You can now view the full agenda to access cutting-edge content, and optimise your to-market strategy in 2021.
Join 56+ leaders from Adaptimmune, BMS, Kite, Novartis, Immatics, Janssen, Autolus and many more, to:
Advance allogeneic development
- Enhance efficacy and persistence, identify optimal donor populations, and maximise clinical management - Celyad Oncology, Precision Biosciences, GammaDelta Therapeutics
Break down solid tumour barriers
- Equip T cells for trafficking, persistence and efficacy – Medigene
- Provide mechanistic rationale for combinations to enhance specificity – Agenus
- Select for favourable metabolic profiles for survival – British Columbia Children’s Hospital
- Achieve continuous processing, investigate bioreactor design & develop faster, cheaper manufacturing processes – University College London, Gracell
- Maximise efficiency in CMC with ‘gold standards’ in testing – GSK, bluebird bio
- Develop closed-system automated platforms for bedside manufacture – Glycostem
Improve market access and affordability, plan for commercial success
- Discuss next steps for the industry to advance the field and access a global market – BMS
- Develop European standards for clinical delivery – Medical University Vienna, JACIE
- Employ innovative value demonstration and payment models – Janssen, Novartis
This is just a sneak-peek of our plans for 2021, view the full event guide for more!
The CAR-TCR Summit Europe is your ultimate toolkit to overcome market access challenges and advance the cell therapy field with improved therapeutic design, clinical management, next-generation manufacturing and commercial strategy informed by the industry’s crème de la crème.
Вам будет интересно